What is Basketball?

I believe in
...listening to my teammates.
...doing whatever my team needs.
...proving those who doubt my team wrong.
...playing with passion and fire...that's what inspires my team.
...making a statement that my team need me most.

Hall of Fame

Monday, October 12, 2015

Our Normal Training Activities


Basketball training normally contains two different types of training activities: basketball training and physical training. Basketball training also includes two types of training: basic training or skill training and strategy training.
When we talk about physical training, you may probably and automatically relate it to stamina, running and jogging. However, in our basketball training sessions, our physical training includes more than running and stamina, we also have training on body cooperation, body balance, joints adaption and strength. In what follows, I will show you some of our training pictures and from these pictures you may know more about our basketball training activities, it is full of pleasure and fun.
 

 

 

 


 



 


No comments:

How to create a Photo Album and Slide Show

1) Sign in

2) Go to “Tools and Resources”, to “Picasa Web Albums”

3) Click “Upload”

4) Name the Album

5) Select Photos from Computer

6) Click “Link to this album”

7) Click “Embed Slideshows”

8) Click “Extra Large 600”

9) Copy the HTML

10) Click “Done”

11) Go to CCA blog

12) Post “New Post”

13) Paste HTML onto new post

14) Change “width” from 600 to 500

15) Publish Post